|Enhanced Silo Features
||Added a new Client Type Setting for “Terminal Silo Inventory Customer” which will enable multiple “Silo” features in the RSI Terminal App (TMS)
- New Menu Section for “Silo Inventory” added
- Create Silo Inventory page allows you to add new Silo with related information such as Customer, Product, U/M and Current Inventory (amount on site)
- View Silo Inventory page gives an index view of all the Silos entered (in new page). There are also action to View and Edit existing Silos
- “Inbound Shipment Mass Edit” page will have values in the “Silo Name” column if you have added Silos via the Create Silo Inventory page above.
- Select the Silo to apply to the related Equipment from the Silo Name dropdown
- When a Silo is applied to the Equipment the related Inventory Weight value shown will be removed from the Current Inventory for the related Silo (shown in Silo Inventory pages)
- “New Outbound Shipment” page has “Loaded From” dropdown where you can specify Railcar or Silo
- If Railcar selected the Next Dropdown (“Shipment Number”) will contain Railcar information
- If Silo selected the Next Dropdown (“Silo Name”) will contain Silo information
- “Inventory Report” has “Siloed” as an value shown in Status output. Can be filtered as well
- “Transfers Done” report shows the Silo Name in the “Car #” output. Can be filtered as well
- “View Inbound Shipments” page has “Siloed” as a value in Status output. Can be filtered as well
Please contact your RSI Customer Service Rep for more information.