Bulk Liquid Transportation
Door-to-door service of bulk liquid ISO Tank containers.
RSI offers door-to-door services for transporting bulk liquids in North America. We coordinate each segment through a network of rail carriers, motor carriers, terminal operators and cleaning and repair facilities.
Our team of logistics professionals will evaluate your requirements and develop a solution to help your organization lower costs and meet delivery schedules. Managing all segments of the intermodal shipment, RSI is able to control various activities from just-in-time delivery requirements to establishing unique pickup and delivery schedules. Whether in RSI supplied or private containers, we provide daily status updates and will minimize your accessorial charges and other expenses.
ISO Tanks are ideal for:
- A lower cost intermodal solution to replace long haul truck movements and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Combat capacity restraints in the truck tank market.
- Intermodal solutions that include marine shipping.
- When maintaining high purity is an issue (tanks move from manufacturer to customer without any transfers).
- When storage is required — ISO tanks can be stacked and they are much less expensive to keep onsite than tanker trucks.
Tank containers are safe, reliable, and cost effective transportation package for moving bulk liquids around the world. Easier to handle and more robust and safer than drums, totes, and flexibags.