Marine Terminal & Warehouse – Georgetown, SC
Our Georgetown marine facility provides direct vessel, rail, and truck access including:
- Breakbulk and bulk cargo port only 13 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean.
- Covered warehouse for rail and truck loading/unloading.
- Large laydown area.
- Equipment for handling and packing intermodal containers.
Marine Terminal Specifications
- Current depth: 18-feet
- Air draft: Unrestricted.
- Pilot time: 1.5 – 2 hours. Local pilotage is required.
- Berth: 4 berths totaling 1,800 feet.
- Water: available at all berths.
- Tug & Tow: available through McAllister Towing.
- Mobile Cranes: available for rent
Warehouse & Storage
- Open storage area: 27.9 acres.
- Indoor warehouse space: 2 buildings totaling 103,000 sf. Rail-served.
- Other Buildings: 3 sheds totaling 36,800 sf. dome with 2 side buildings.
- Rail Served: CSX is on-site with siding that accommodates 75 rail cars.
- Truck Scales: on-site.
- Customs & border protection services available on-site.
- Mobile belt conveyors
- Container tippers
- Tractor tipper
- Yard trucks
- Auger systems
- Front end loader
- Forklifts – 5,000# to 30,000# capacity
- Telehandler with 30’ reach
- Drum clamps
- Paper roll clamps
- Bale clamps